You can download below the various analysis request forms corresponding to the catalogue of PCR tests offered by Scanelis. Please attach the document corresponding to your request with your direct debits.
Request sheets for analyses in PDF format. Download a free version of Adobe reader
The reliability of your results depends on the quality of your samples. It is therefore important to follow the following recommendations for taking these samples.
If in doubt, do not hesitate to contact us beforehand. This way, you can avoid having to repeat... This will allow us to process your request as soon as we receive the samples and carry out the desired analyses as soon as possible.
|Nature of the samples
|whole blood, non-centrifuged
|none (EDTA IMPERATIVE!)
|CSF, aqueous humor, effusion fluid, urine, and other fluids
|Bone marrow, lymph node puncture
|Cells (oropharyngeal, conjunctival, vaginal/preputial, nasal, etc.)
|swab/cytobrush in dry tube or EDTA
|dry swab, in a dry tube
|Organ(s), biopsy(s), skin scraping, placenta...
|unformulated; can be frozen before shipping
|Dry tube/pot, leak-proof
- Never use a heparinized tube
- Do not send the scalpel blade used to perform the skin scraping
- Never send a needle
- Use dry swabs, without transport media (rectal swabs, vaginal swabs, etc.)
|Download our guide to pet sampling : PCR diagnosis at Scanelis - Choosing the right samples
Standard process: guaranteed results on D+2
Scanelis offers veterinarians the guarantee of quantitative PCR results on D+2 (D=Day of receipt of samples, lead time in working days) for the detection of infectious agents in many animal species. This standard time is guaranteed for analyses of domestic carnivores (dogs/cats), NACs, poultry/rabbits (additional time in case of typing) and ruminants (cattle/sheep/goats)
URGENT process: guaranteed results on D+1
To guarantee a result on D+1 (D=day of receipt of the samples, lead time in working days), Scanelis offers the processing of analyses Urgently (2022 price lists: 14€ TTC to be added to the amount of the analyses).
NB: all our prices for PCR analyses for horses include the processing of analyses in Urgent processes (guaranteed results on D+1)
Dispatch + Analysis: Optimising Lead Times
Scanelis offers you a Chronopost medical shipment of your samples. This service can only be used for shipments from metropolitan France (NOT to be used from Corsica or the French overseas departments and territories, or ANY OTHER COUNTRIES).
Speed & Reliability
Scanelis offers veterinarians a very fast service while guaranteeing the very high reliability of its analyses thanks to several major advantages:
- the specialization : Scanelis offers a wide range of diagnostic tests that use a single method: quantitative PCR.
- a strong R&D capacity: lors de la conception et du développement de chaque nouveau test, notre équipe de R&D prend en compte les contraintes industrielles afin de permettre la mise en œuvre de toutes les analyses dans des conditions similaires quotidiennement.
- a high-throughput, flexible and reliable analytical platform: our analytical platform allows the performance of a large number of quantitative PCR analyses (120000 last year), while remaining extremely flexible: samples are taken care of as soon as they are received and all analyses are implemented every working day.
Scanelis has doubled all the equipment in the analytics platform to ensure continuity of service in the event of a breakdown or maintenance.
- certain premises dedicated to PCR
- an approach aimes at quality assurance
- a team of specialists
To take full advantage of the efficiency of the Scanelis service and receive your analysis results as quickly as possible, Scanelis recommends that you send your samples by Chronopost via the form below for a cost of €14 including tax to be paid with your analyzes.
Shipping by Chronopost Scanelis
International Shipping Solution
The Chrono Scanelis service is optional. You can choose to send your samples to the Scanelis laboratory by any other means of transport, while respecting the regulations in force for the shipment of biological samples. Your biological samples must be sent to:
9 allée Charles Cros
31771 Colomiers Cedex
Shipping at room temperature
For your PCR analyses, the samples can be transported at room temperature.
Exception: frozen organs, unformulated, shipped under the refrigeration regime, with no formalin, with ice pack
Advice & Regulation
Your various direct debits must be sent in LEAK-PROOF containers suitable for sending biological samples (P650 compliant). Triple wrapping of the sample is required.